Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I switch my straight talk phone over to metro pcs when its locked?

How do I switch my straight talk phone over to metro pcs when its locked ?

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 12:27 PM

6 replies

Aug 6, 2019 5:41 AM in response to QuickTimeKirk

https://www.straighttalk.com/wps/portal/home/h/legal/terms-and-conditions

VII. STRAIGHT TALK UNLOCKING POLICY
For Customers with Straight Talk Phones Capable of Being Unlocked : Straight Talk will provide an unlocking code to customers who request unlocking, provided they meet the following conditions:
(a) Customers must request phone unlocking. Straight Talk will unlock phones of current and former Straight Talk customers without charge. Non-former customers may request unlocking, but Straight Talk may charge a reasonable fee.
(b) The Straight Talk phone must have been activated on Straight Talk Service for no fewer than 12 months with Service Plans redeemed in no fewer than 12 months.
(c) Customers must possess a Straight Talk phone that is not reported stolen, lost, or associated with fraudulent activity.
(d) If a customer in good standing requesting phone unlocking is deployed as military personnel, upon provision of deployment papers, Straight Talk will honor that customer’s unlocking request.

How do I switch my straight talk phone over to metro pcs when its locked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.