Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remain signed in to Apple Communities?

The title says it all. Every time I turn around, I find myself signed out from here. Even if it's only a minute or two of inactivity. Even if this Firefox tab remains active the whole time. Even if "Remember me" is checked.

So, each time I must log in and each time I must remember to choose 60 for my page display count.

Anyone with an idea?

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 3:02 PM

6 replies

Aug 5, 2019 2:40 PM in response to Shichimi

To stay signed in, get a browser add-on to auto-reload/refresh some ASC page on an open TAB

If I were you, I would not "wait" for a reply - nor "search" for it in a list

Your My Subscriptions page (link in 1st row of sub-header top right of very page) has a Filter function

• Authored for your own New Discussion(s)
  • Participated for threads to which you have replied
  • Followed for threads you wish to watch but have not participated in

You CAN make a bookmark of a list with 60 count - the bold parameters are what you get when you choose [60]

https://discussions.apple.com/profile/ChitlinsCC/subscriptions?page=1&perPage=60

Aug 5, 2019 2:25 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

I was afraid that would be the answer. There is no way to remain signed in as you await a reply. And, since the 20 / 60 choice is only at the bottom of the page, and the preference does not set a cookie, the only way to select 60 is to view the first 20 entries each time.

It it seems that the designers are not heavy users. Thank you for your clarification.

How to remain signed in to Apple Communities?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.