Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to access email but my iPhone says it’s not trusted certificate

I need to access email from my host monster account email address but my iPhone says it’s not trusted certificate. This is work related and necessary, how do I fix this?

[Re-Titled by Host]

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 7:47 PM

iPhone says it’s not trusted certificate”.

Seeing those words, I recommend you contact Apple ASAP and find out what this so-called “Trusted Certificate” error is referring to.

See if Apple can assist you with reconfiguring your settings. They’ll know what’s going on.

Apple Contact Info:

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2019 7:47 PM in response to girasole9

iPhone says it’s not trusted certificate”.

Seeing those words, I recommend you contact Apple ASAP and find out what this so-called “Trusted Certificate” error is referring to.

See if Apple can assist you with reconfiguring your settings. They’ll know what’s going on.

Apple Contact Info:

Aug 5, 2019 4:40 AM in response to girasole9

girasole9 Said:

"...my iPhone says it’s not trusted certificate. This is work related and necessary, how do I fix this?"

Contact your Network Administrator for Assistant:

With Security Settings, your iPhone is looking at the domain name, and seeing it's internal connection(s), as unofficial/unsafe. Request your network administrator to set this up, and provide you with the correct information.

I need to access email but my iPhone says it’s not trusted certificate

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.