Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch activity goals

I met the requirements for a perfect exercise week and a perfect week, Monday through Sunday. However, I did not receive the badge for them. Anyone know the issue?

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 9:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 9:22 AM

See if this helps...The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, to go: My Watch (tab) > Health.

• If the setting for Wheelchair currently states "Not Set", then tap on Edit (upper-right) > tap on "Not Set" and change it to "Yes" or "No" as appropriate (options are shown in the bottom area of the screen) > tap on Done (upper-right).

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch (normally):

If missing achievements are not credited in the Activity app immediately after following these steps, wait until the next day to see whether they are instead credited then.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2019 9:22 AM in response to Merk328

See if this helps...The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, to go: My Watch (tab) > Health.

• If the setting for Wheelchair currently states "Not Set", then tap on Edit (upper-right) > tap on "Not Set" and change it to "Yes" or "No" as appropriate (options are shown in the bottom area of the screen) > tap on Done (upper-right).

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch (normally):

If missing achievements are not credited in the Activity app immediately after following these steps, wait until the next day to see whether they are instead credited then.

Apple Watch activity goals

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.