Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HomePod disconnecting CONSTANTLY

Almost every time when I am playing music trough Airplay from my HomePod (when it’s finally connected) it disconnects after 3 or 4 songs, sometimes just randomly in the middle of a song. It is really frustrating because, not only does this happen very often , Its also vey hard to connect it back. Even after I closed everything, restarted my phone and restarted my HomePod, I still encounter the same problem.

My WiFi upstairs is good

I am using a IPhone 7 plus and I am running the latest software update IOS 12.4

has anybody the same problem as me or does someone got a solution for the problem?

regards,

Sjoerd

HomePod

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2019 1:03 PM

• A temp fix for the internet would be to reboot your wifi router by unplugging it for about 30 seconds.

• If you have Dual Bands this can be an issue and you’d need to disable one ( usually the higher speed). The symptoms of this, is all your other Devices are working great, but one keeps disconnecting.

• You can also try unplugging HomePod for one second

• Also you could try to Reset Network Settings on the device you’re using in settings- General- Reset - Reset Network Settings

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 5, 2019 1:03 PM in response to Sjoerdkduck

• A temp fix for the internet would be to reboot your wifi router by unplugging it for about 30 seconds.

• If you have Dual Bands this can be an issue and you’d need to disable one ( usually the higher speed). The symptoms of this, is all your other Devices are working great, but one keeps disconnecting.

• You can also try unplugging HomePod for one second

• Also you could try to Reset Network Settings on the device you’re using in settings- General- Reset - Reset Network Settings

HomePod disconnecting CONSTANTLY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.