Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook Setup for iCloud Error

The error says, "your setup couldn't be started because the iCloud server stopped responding." I have updated Windows 7, repaired MS Office Home and Business 2010, tried all the fixes posted that I could find, and even spoken to Apple and MS. My iCloud for Windows was working 3 days ago (bookmarks and icloud drive, contacts), but calendar has some sync issues. While researching a solution, I did change my password for iCloud...but not sure why this would have anything to do with it. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on Aug 6, 2019 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2019 11:45 PM

Go to following thread for the solution:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250536837

hope it works for u too!

cheers

Matto

4 replies

Aug 6, 2019 7:51 PM in response to cavrotti

I have Outlook 2013 and Windows 7 and last Friday my synching suddenly stopped and when I try to reconnect Outlook to iCloud I get the message the iCloud server has stopped responding. I have updated iCloud and reinstalled MS Office Home and Business 2013 and downloaded all the latest Windows updates and still getting the same message. Please help.

Outlook Setup for iCloud Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.