You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi connectivity issues

My iPad is connecting to a specific router but can't acces it's internet network, but the device is connecting to all other mobile hotspots and WiFi routers without any issues.

In the mean time, other iPads are able to use the internet of the same WiFi router easily.

It's my iPad 6th gen WiFi only model.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 12:28 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 12:43 PM

What happens when you try to connect to this router? Do you get any error message?

See if anything in this link helps you: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

3 replies

Aug 7, 2019 4:21 PM in response to arijit199

Do two things:

1. Reboot your iPad: Press and hold BOTH the power and home buttons at the SAME time (keep holding past swipe to turn off) until the Apple Logo appears, then let go. See if you can connect to the internet when you sign back in. If that doesn't work.
  2. Unplug the router, wait 30 seconds, then plug the router back in. When it comes back up, hopefully you'll connect.

Aug 7, 2019 4:11 PM in response to lobsterghost1

It easily gets connected to the router network but can't access the internet. After connecting to the router it's shows a tick behind its name, but no other apps or the device gets connected to the internet. No error message did I get while connecting to the router. I had already reseted the network settings a number of times..still it didn't work.

WiFi connectivity issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.