Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music radio

I don't know how they configure what bands play in a selected radio group but its not good. I will select Shinedown but after a bit i get country and rap. Real annoying. anyone else have this issue? Don't understand how they can slide in country music and rap into a rock group radio station.

iPhone 7

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 3:35 AM

Listen to Radio in Apple Music - Apple Support

You can start a station based on song, album, artist, or choose from the genre and mood stations as presented.

The play button for an artist will also start a kind of station, confined to a selection of their own works.

Understandably it is annoying to find tracks in the lists that do not match the group. I guess Apple’s routines for this needs tweaking. You can give feedback to Apple. Feedback - Apple Music - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2019 3:35 AM in response to Rubberman12

Listen to Radio in Apple Music - Apple Support

You can start a station based on song, album, artist, or choose from the genre and mood stations as presented.

The play button for an artist will also start a kind of station, confined to a selection of their own works.

Understandably it is annoying to find tracks in the lists that do not match the group. I guess Apple’s routines for this needs tweaking. You can give feedback to Apple. Feedback - Apple Music - Apple

Apple music radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.