Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music and Internet Radio (the old itunes)

Yes, I miss the ability to find stations, but thankfully Apple Music did not delete my existing stations. Cannot add new ones -- thanks Apple for tell me what I should listen to. (been with you since 1980)

Anyway, I noticed recently that when I play a station after 10 minutes or so, the next station or song is played as though it timed out and went to the next song in the list.

There is no pref for that option that I see. And clicking the repeat button does nothing. I used to stay on a station for days and days. now I have to click the station I was playing when it changes right in the middle of a song.

What gives? Honestly in the history of bad moves and ideas by Apple, Apple Music was not thought out very well for us long time users, and you kicked Steve out years ago, which was a really bad move.

iMac 27", macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 21, 2020 4:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2020 7:15 AM

Did you follow the steps in:

Listen to Internet radio in iTunes on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies

Apple Music and Internet Radio (the old itunes)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.