Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id and icloud

every time i unlock my phone it asks me to enter my apple id password. i enter the CORRECT password it just asks me to enter the password again. it keeps repeating this until i am forced to just not enter the password at all. this then doesn't allow me to use an features of my phone. when i go to sign out of my iCloud my phone freezes and doesn't let me sign out. also if i go to reset my iPhone to factory settings whenever i press the reset button my phone again freezes and it doesn't let me do this. i am also unable to connect to the internet therefore unable to update my iPhone. when i attempt to connect my phone to iTunes it gives me a pop up error message saying "iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. An unknown error has occurred (0xE8000015)". if i attempt to connect any other devices to itunes on my computer it works fine apart from this device. i cant use my phone or seem to be able to do anything at all to fix it.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 6:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2019 8:23 PM

See if anything here helps. If nothing helps, the 2nd article suggests contacting Apple Support.

iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

iTunes - Specific update-and-restore error messages and advanced troubleshooting

Similar questions

1 reply

apple id and icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.