Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Merging Cloud ID and Apple store ID

Hi, I am wondering if there are is a way I can merge my Cloud ID and Apple Store ID to be one?

Currently under Apple ID my iCloud and Store email addresses are different. My iCloud ID where my storage and back ups happen is an old work email (I don't even remember why I even set that up!) and I'd like this to be my personal email and move whatever is in storage over... is this possible?

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 3:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 4:15 AM

You can't merge accounts, nor transfer any purchases (including iCloud storage upgrades) between accounts. If you want to continue to use two accounts you could change the primary email address on the iCloud account to an address that is not currently being used on an account : Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2019 4:15 AM in response to abida211

You can't merge accounts, nor transfer any purchases (including iCloud storage upgrades) between accounts. If you want to continue to use two accounts you could change the primary email address on the iCloud account to an address that is not currently being used on an account : Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Merging Cloud ID and Apple store ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.