Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to stop 'butt calls'?

My phone keeps calling people. It had seemed to be when I had finished a call, phone would cal them back. Or phone would call first number in my favorites. But now it calls random people. Well, maybe not random, as it is usually just one of four or five most conmanly called people.

When it called first in favorites, I was able to insert another dead phone number in list.

Now it has stopped that, but other false calls keep happening.

Help!!!

phone is iPhone6s

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 5:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 8:39 AM

Push the button on the right side of your phone. Watch the screen go to black. Your phone will remain locked until you unlock it with your lock code or your fingerprint.

"Raise to Wake" won't unlock the phone, nor will resting your fingerprint finger on the Home key without actually pressing the key.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2019 8:39 AM in response to Hollis1818

Push the button on the right side of your phone. Watch the screen go to black. Your phone will remain locked until you unlock it with your lock code or your fingerprint.

"Raise to Wake" won't unlock the phone, nor will resting your fingerprint finger on the Home key without actually pressing the key.

how to stop 'butt calls'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.