Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone has started randomly dialing people on my favorite list as soon as I hang up

Something truly irritating has been happening lately. When I’m speaking with someone then hit “end call”, I’ll look down and see my Phone is dialing out to the second from the bottom on my favorite list…. This has happened 6 times today. It’s so irritating … it’s like the favorite screen is up… call comes in, and when I hit end (bc it would about line up where that person’s name is) it also clicks their name to call…. My short fix is that I have deleted the last two names from my favorite list…. Is anyone having this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:45 PM

I've not seen this and I have a rather long list. It is possible there is a problem with your touchscreen. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support, or if you have an Apple Store close by you, make a Genius Bar appointment and have Apple examine the device. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 3:45 PM in response to astans5759

I've not seen this and I have a rather long list. It is possible there is a problem with your touchscreen. Use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support, or if you have an Apple Store close by you, make a Genius Bar appointment and have Apple examine the device. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

My phone has started randomly dialing people on my favorite list as soon as I hang up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.