Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wallet for iPad

Is the Wallet App available for the iPad running 12.4?

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 9:37 AM

9 replies

Aug 8, 2019 10:26 AM in response to Demo

3rd time.....

again.....

I already have the invitation. I do not need to sign up and ask, I did that many weeks ago. The email just came approving me to request the Apple Card early.

So please stop thinking I am looking to request the card, I am not looking to ask for approval to get it.

Email states the following:

Your invitation to get early access to Apple Card.

You wanted to be one of the first to get Apple Card — a new kind of credit card created by Apple, not a bank. And starting today, we’re giving you early access so you can help us get ready for the public launch. Which means you’ll experience Apple Card before everybody else.

Apply now and start using your Apple Card in minutes*:

• Make sure your iPhone is running iOS 12.4. To update, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
  • Open the Wallet app, tap , then tap Continue.

Your early access invitation is nontransferable.

Aug 8, 2019 10:50 AM in response to Demo

It appears you're correct. I see iPhone, not iPad.

When I look on MAC and iPad, I cannot find the Wallet App....

The only place is in Settings, where you can add a personal credit card to the Wallet, but not a Wallet App that would enable me to request this new credit card . :(

Thank you for the help. Maybe one day the developers will fix this.

Respectfully

Apple Wallet for iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.