Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi keeps dropping on iPad Pro

My iPad pro keeps dropping the WIFI, I've updated my software and iTunes. It says not connected to the internet and I can't see my home WIFI. I then reset Network Settings, it comes back on and then a few hours later it drops. I've rebooted my router and it's only on the iPad this is happening. I've restored and gone back to Factory Settings a couple of times through iTunes. It got so bad that it was stuck on the support update page and kept throwing a 4103 (hardware error). The Apple Store worked their magic and it's back to somewhat normal, but now it's dropping the WiFi every few hours, but no longer stuck on the screen. Any suggestions? It's not even 2 years old and of course, not covered by Apple Care.

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 4:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 4:57 PM

You've done just about everything one could do. If none of your other devices are having this issue, it's time to schedule another visit to your Apple Store Genius Bar for evaluation and options. Sorry.

2 replies

WiFi keeps dropping on iPad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.