Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to add my CVS Extra Care Card to my Apple Wallet?

I would like to add my CVS Extra Care Card to my Apple Wallet so I don't have to carry it around separately. It looks like it's just a bar code that would need to be copied, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is this possible?

If it's not possible with Apple Wallet, is there is another app that could store my CVS card and other loyalty program cards, like Stop & Shop?

Thanks.

iPhone 6

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 6:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2019 6:28 PM

See if this helps, Use Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Many store cards can be added, but not all. The example in the support document shows a Walgreen's card. I know I was able to add that to my Wallet. My State Farm app also allows me to add my insurance cards. If you have difficulty, ask the people at CVS, they will be able to tell you if you can add it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2019 6:28 PM in response to Andrew Shalit

See if this helps, Use Wallet on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

Many store cards can be added, but not all. The example in the support document shows a Walgreen's card. I know I was able to add that to my Wallet. My State Farm app also allows me to add my insurance cards. If you have difficulty, ask the people at CVS, they will be able to tell you if you can add it.

Is it possible to add my CVS Extra Care Card to my Apple Wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.