Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

RESTORING FROM BACKUP!!!!

How do I use the backup on my phone to restore my, now empty IPhone back to my IPhone that ONLY knew every tiny detail of the tiniest detail about me {it’s owner, lol} and more than just all my personal, non personal, multiple & multiple passwords, more than multiple account info., safari bookmarks, my children’s misc. saved items & info., to narrow it down for u guys:

EVERY LIL BIT OF INFO. & MORE THAT BASICALLY HOLDS MY WORLD TOGETHER!!! WITHOUT ANY OF IT, I’M LITERALLY USELESS TO NOT ONLY MYSELF BUT TO QUIET A FEW OTHERS, LOL!!!!

PLEASE~PLEASE~PLEASE, someone please be so kind, caring, considerate & have a few extra minutes to PLEASE assist me in my “TIME OF EXTREMELY DESPERATE NEED”!!!! I would be so extremely thankful & grateful from the bottom of my heart all the way to the top of the North Pole, lol.... PLEASE & THANK U FOR ANYONES TIME IN ADVANCE!!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 12:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 1:13 AM

To restore to a backup : Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply

RESTORING FROM BACKUP!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.