Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect to App Store on cellular network.

I’m unable to connect to the App Store using my cellular network. I can only access the App Store when using WiFi. I’ve checked to see if my cellular data is turned off. It’s not. All of my apps have cellular data turned on and I have full 4G LTE service. How can I fix this issue?

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 6:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 11:03 AM

Try going into Settings > Cellular. Go down to the Cellular Data section and make sure the App Store is toggled on for Cellular Data usage. You can also try to toggle it off and then back on to see if it fixes the issue. Then test it out by disconnecting your wifi and see if you can access your App Store with just your mobile data. You can also try going into Airplane mode beforehand and restarting your device. Also try to take your sim-card out and place it back in.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2019 11:03 AM in response to Rooster1082

Try going into Settings > Cellular. Go down to the Cellular Data section and make sure the App Store is toggled on for Cellular Data usage. You can also try to toggle it off and then back on to see if it fixes the issue. Then test it out by disconnecting your wifi and see if you can access your App Store with just your mobile data. You can also try going into Airplane mode beforehand and restarting your device. Also try to take your sim-card out and place it back in.

Can’t connect to App Store on cellular network.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.