Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t connect to App store via cellular

I haven’t been able to connect to the App store or the ITunes store via cellular data since upgrading to IOS 13 (not fixed in 13.1 either). I have checked to make sure they are both enabled for cellular data in the settings. But my cellular data seems to work for all my other applications.

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 24, 2019 7:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2019 2:51 PM

Hello JimDalTx,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with connecting to the App Store with your cellular connection.

1. Please start by going through the troubleshooting in this help article: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support

If you have gone through the entire article and still need help while connecting with your cellular connection only, please contact AppleCare:

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2019 2:51 PM in response to JimDalTx

Hello JimDalTx,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with connecting to the App Store with your cellular connection.

1. Please start by going through the troubleshooting in this help article: If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or Apple Books - Apple Support

If you have gone through the entire article and still need help while connecting with your cellular connection only, please contact AppleCare:

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Can’t connect to App store via cellular

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.