Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

line at top of first section page

In the section formatting, I have checked the box not to show the header on the first page of a section. Yet there is a line across the top of page 3 (see image). That line appears on the FIRST page of the section (where I want it because I use a text box there to give a title to the section that is used in the Table of Contents); the line appears at the top of the 3rd page, but does not appear at the top of the 5th page--in the section formatting, I have checked that left and right pages are different, so Pages (correctly) doesn't show the line on any right hand pages. But how to I eliminate the line on this interior page? 2nd Q: what is the meaning of the little blue symbol (centered under the line)?

Thanks!

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 8:54 AM

The blue symbol is the anchor for your Text box. If you remove the text box, that blue lollipop goes with it.

2 replies

line at top of first section page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.