Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to fix disabled iphone with known passcode ?

hi everyone . someone stoled my iphone and tried to many time to open it but it disabled . i got back it but how i can open it with my passcode without erasing my phone ? i dont have backup in pc .

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 8:21 AM

7 replies

Aug 10, 2019 8:38 AM in response to Maha_gd

You have backed yourself into a corner by not backing up to iTunes and not spending 99¢ for enough storage to back up to iCloud or to sync your photos.

Whether it is an option or not, the only solution now is to restore iOS. If you have previously synced your phone to iTunes you can connect the phone and back it up. If you have not previously synced it to iTunes then all of your content is gone. See this link-->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Aug 10, 2019 8:53 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

I wish the 99 cents was enough but I have over 2,000 pics most Live Photo’s and 300 4K videos that the storage space was small and I was so busy from going from flight to flight that I didn’t have as much time as I would at home. Usually I back up my phone every other day or weekly but I was just so busy. I wish there was a way for me to reset the passcode from within my Apple ID or iCloud account or through two factor authentication or Apple Watch that is connected to the phone. I have all my other day except photos 😭😭

Aug 10, 2019 9:37 AM in response to Maha_gd

There is no way to reset the passcode; the only place it exists is on your phone and there in the Secure Enclave, so there is no way to restore it by any other means. 2 factor authentication protects your Apple ID, not your device. The only option is to restore iOS. One thing to try is to choose Upgrade rather than Restore with iTunes. If you have synced previously with iTunes this will sometimes create a backup or not erase the phone. But it's hit or miss as to whether this will work.

how to fix disabled iphone with known passcode ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.