Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

disabled iphone 5

Iphone is disabled after it was stolen and found 4 months later - I just can't connect Iphone when using Itunes, since I never used Itunes before. Since someone has tried to put in a code too many times, it stays now in disabled mode I guess - Can I retrieve my data still when I know my passcode - don't get into a position to put it in - or is the only was to clear it all now? Thank you for helping out.

iPhone 5, iOS 10

Posted on May 14, 2019 12:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2019 1:03 PM

What happens when you try to use iTunes? Error message(s)?

Passcode - If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

5 replies

May 14, 2019 1:51 PM in response to Eric Root

No - phone gets me to the pic showing that it is connected - little cable and plug - put no other action, Itunes does not show a connection. I downloaded Icloud - use an old PC - and the same, I don't see any link on I cloud either to get them connected. However when I log on on apple account set-up, then I see the disabled phone, so it is all listed but I can not activate or touch it in any way. Sorry, I am not an apple person - seems like I am missing a small link

disabled iphone 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.