Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home movies on iPads iTunes

I added some home movies I made on iMovie to my iTunes library. I want to watch them on my iPad but my iPads iTunes says that it will only play music. Can I change that so it will play my home movies?

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 10:34 AM

iTunes on your iPad is for purchasing music. If the movies on your home computer, you need to sync them to your iPad using your home computer's iTunes: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

If the videos are already on your iPad, find the TV app and that's where you can view them from.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 10, 2019 10:34 AM in response to jeanieg005

iTunes on your iPad is for purchasing music. If the movies on your home computer, you need to sync them to your iPad using your home computer's iTunes: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer - Apple Support

If the videos are already on your iPad, find the TV app and that's where you can view them from.

Home movies on iPads iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.