Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats PRO Buzzing /Electrical Noise for other caller

I have an issue with the Powerbeats Pro mainly when in a car. While driving with one earbud (left or right never both while driving) there seems to be an electrical noise/hissing/buzzing noise that the caller on the other end hears. I do not hear the noise however I was able to record a few calls and did in fact hear the buzzing. I am using a OnePlus 7 Pro however I have been able to reproduce this noise with an Iphone X as well as several other android phones. This is my second pair of Powerbeats Pro, the noise is not present when using other bluetooth headphones and rarely occurs outside of being in a vehicle, though it has occurred just not as prevalent. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues ?

Posted on Aug 10, 2019 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 8:22 AM

Ok so i disconnected the earphones from the phone entirely, then i restarted my phone. connected the beats again and it started working

2 replies

Powerbeats PRO Buzzing /Electrical Noise for other caller

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.