Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive on a Mac - How to config one or more folders to be always available.

I pay for 2 Tb of iCloud storage, that help me manage the extremely low space I have on my MacBook Pro (yes, I know terrible decision, I will upgrade next time I change it). But for now, I use Optimaze Storage. here is my problem. I once a wile work on a project, and I need ALL the files inside one specific folder to be on the computer. I can't download every time the files. I know that if I use the "Cloud download" button on the finder, the computer starts to download them all. But, the system, clears the space if I don't use it in a while.

Can some one help me?

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Aug 11, 2019 1:15 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

iCloud Drive on a Mac - How to config one or more folders to be always available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.