Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use of ECG and other heart related features in Apple Watch Series 4 in Bangladesh

I reside in Bangladesh and currently using the Apple Watch Series 3. Now I would like to upgrade to the Series 4 for its ECG and other heart related features. But I’ve come to know that all those feature dose t work everywhere.

In in such case an you confirm whether in Bangladesh O can use Series 4 with ball the features

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 12:14 AM

You can check ECG availability here: https://www.apple.com/watchos/feature-availability/#apps-ecg

9 replies

Aug 12, 2019 2:19 AM in response to Marco Klobas

Already saw that lost you have referred to, which straight away means even if I get the watch from USA I still wouldn’t be able to ECG function from Bangladesh.

If if it doesn’t than it is pointless for me to get one. So is there a way around he problem. As such I might be able to use it. I’m suffering from arrhythmia and would’ve loved to be able to use the watch

Use of ECG and other heart related features in Apple Watch Series 4 in Bangladesh

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.