Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Mail: how to setup HTML signature

On Outlook I can setup HTML signature a such:

But apparently I cannot do the same on Apple Mail.

I can drag and drop the images but I cannot setup a size. I cannot resize and also I cannot float the images to the left or to the right.

They seems in line object.

Is there any way out? Or is Apple Mail still so '90?

Thank you

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 3:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2019 7:33 AM

As a technical support engineer you must know that most email users will not see or be able to interact with your HTML signature in your emails. HTML and images in emails are a security risk. I know I would not see your signature and I certainly would not use the services of a technical support engineer who does not realize the risks associated with HTML and images in email.

So FWIW, I think you are spending way too much time trying to solve a non issue.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2019 7:33 AM in response to Community User

As a technical support engineer you must know that most email users will not see or be able to interact with your HTML signature in your emails. HTML and images in emails are a security risk. I know I would not see your signature and I certainly would not use the services of a technical support engineer who does not realize the risks associated with HTML and images in email.

So FWIW, I think you are spending way too much time trying to solve a non issue.

Apple Mail: how to setup HTML signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.