Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full storage but it’s not?

My iphone 6s keeps saying my storage is full and I’ve had to delete most of my apps and I can’t even take photos anymore but when I check the settings it says I’ve only used 21gb out of 64gb? Where is my storage going and how can I fix this?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2019 5:23 AM

Go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage. You can see which apps are taking up all of the storage. See if what you see in there makes sense. You can follow the recommendations in there. If you see that “other” is taking up an unusually large amount of storage, sometimes syncing with iTunes can help clear that up.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2019 5:23 AM in response to loonasorbit

Go to Settings>General>iPhone Storage. You can see which apps are taking up all of the storage. See if what you see in there makes sense. You can follow the recommendations in there. If you see that “other” is taking up an unusually large amount of storage, sometimes syncing with iTunes can help clear that up.

Full storage but it’s not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.