Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no itunes store account

I´m trying to dowload apps in my apple TV, I haven´t used it before. I can´t get any apps, because I get an error saying that I don´t have an account. wich is wrong becaus I have one. Here´s a photo of the error that comes when I try to download app. Can anyone tell me how to fix this ?

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 2:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 3:17 PM

Hello marsilia,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I see that you're encountering a "No iTunes Store Account" error when trying to sign in to your Apple TV with your Apple ID. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Let's start by ensuring that you have signed in to the iTunes Store specifically with this Apple ID on a different device:

Sign in to the App Store and iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

If you have not previously signed in to the iTunes & App Store with this Apple ID, you may be asked to provide a payment method. As mentioned in How to create a new Apple ID, you may also need to verify your email address before you can use the Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store and other Apple Services:

Let us know what happens after trying those steps.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 3:17 PM in response to marsilia

Hello marsilia,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I see that you're encountering a "No iTunes Store Account" error when trying to sign in to your Apple TV with your Apple ID. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Let's start by ensuring that you have signed in to the iTunes Store specifically with this Apple ID on a different device:

Sign in to the App Store and iTunes Store on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

If you have not previously signed in to the iTunes & App Store with this Apple ID, you may be asked to provide a payment method. As mentioned in How to create a new Apple ID, you may also need to verify your email address before you can use the Apple ID to sign in to the iTunes Store and other Apple Services:

Let us know what happens after trying those steps.

Cheers!

no itunes store account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.