Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will my music library be available if I cancel subcription and the renew?

what will happen with my music library, playlists, added songs etc when i crenew my subscription after canceling it? Will I have access to the SAME music library as I have now? Will all my recommendation, playlists will be saved? Or when i cancel the subscription everything will be deleted?

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 7:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 11:19 AM

You're still charged for the full 30 days during which time Apple Music is still accessible. So it depends on if you’re still within the 30 days you paid for

If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends.

If you cancel during your trial period, you’ll lose access to the catalog and features of Apple Music immediately

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 11:19 AM in response to kulter

You're still charged for the full 30 days during which time Apple Music is still accessible. So it depends on if you’re still within the 30 days you paid for

If you cancel Apple Music, you'll lose access to the Apple Music catalog, any music that you added to your Library, and the features of Apple Music when your current subscription period ends.

If you cancel during your trial period, you’ll lose access to the catalog and features of Apple Music immediately

Aug 15, 2019 11:30 PM in response to Vancouver22

Thank you for your answer.

I have active subscription now. I don't like Apple Music and I want to try something else. So I will cancel it for some months, when I try another services. But my question is what will happen when I renew my subscription after canceling it? Will I have the same library as I have now? Saved playlists, recommendations etc. Or I will need to start from zero?

Will my music library be available if I cancel subcription and the renew?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.