Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Service Imac

is Geek Squad an Apple Service Provider?

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 10:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 11:21 AM

Yes, as of June 2019. However, if there is a nearby Best Buy, then there probably is a local Apple Store, and I would trust the Apple Store with an iMac long before I would the Geek Squad. Make an appointment with the Apple Store and take the iMac in to them. Perform a Time Machine backup before you let anyone touch the iMac.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 11:21 AM in response to Julian39

Yes, as of June 2019. However, if there is a nearby Best Buy, then there probably is a local Apple Store, and I would trust the Apple Store with an iMac long before I would the Geek Squad. Make an appointment with the Apple Store and take the iMac in to them. Perform a Time Machine backup before you let anyone touch the iMac.

Aug 15, 2019 2:20 PM in response to Kbase-HT

In a separate browser tab, get the full URL link to the content you want to link too. Copy to the clipboard. Back in this editor, select the text that you want to apply that URL link too, then click the link icon in the bottom toolbar. It will open a panel where you can then paste in the full URL, and then press return. That will apply the link to the selected text.

Service Imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.