Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete my card info on my iPhone

how do i delete my card info on my iPhone?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 11:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 12:02 PM

Which Card ? Apple Pay or App Store? See both here....

Remove Apple Pay Card --> Remove a card

If you need to, you can remove a card from your device. For Apple Cash,3 use these steps to close your Apple Cash account or turn off Apple Cash on a certain device

iPhone or iPad

To remove a card that you use on your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card that you want to remove, then scroll down and tap Remove This Card.

• Or open Wallet, tap a card, tap , then scroll down and tap Remove This Card.

Apple Watch

Remove App Store Card

Change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Before you change your payment information, make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.*
    2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
    3. Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information.) Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods:

Remove or reorder

• Remove a payment method: Tap Edit, then tap the Remove icon  or swipe left and tap delete.
    • Change the order of your payment methods: Tap Edit, then use the Move Order icon  to rearrange your payment methods. Apple will attempt to charge payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which Apple ID balance is charged.

*With iOS 12.2 or later, you can also manage your payment methods from Settings > [your name] > Payment & Shipping. If you have a device with iOS 12.1.x or earlier and you edit your payment methods from Payment & Shipping, all payment methods that you have on file will be removed.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 12:02 PM in response to jaymann240

Which Card ? Apple Pay or App Store? See both here....

Remove Apple Pay Card --> Remove a card

If you need to, you can remove a card from your device. For Apple Cash,3 use these steps to close your Apple Cash account or turn off Apple Cash on a certain device

iPhone or iPad

To remove a card that you use on your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap the card that you want to remove, then scroll down and tap Remove This Card.

• Or open Wallet, tap a card, tap , then scroll down and tap Remove This Card.

Apple Watch

Remove App Store Card

Change your payment method on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Before you change your payment information, make sure that you have the latest version of iOS.

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.*
    2. Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
    3. Tap Manage Payments. (If you're using an older version of iOS, tap Payment Information.) Then add, update, reorder, or remove your payment methods:

Remove or reorder

• Remove a payment method: Tap Edit, then tap the Remove icon  or swipe left and tap delete.
    • Change the order of your payment methods: Tap Edit, then use the Move Order icon  to rearrange your payment methods. Apple will attempt to charge payment methods in order from top to bottom. You can't change the order in which Apple ID balance is charged.

*With iOS 12.2 or later, you can also manage your payment methods from Settings > [your name] > Payment & Shipping. If you have a device with iOS 12.1.x or earlier and you edit your payment methods from Payment & Shipping, all payment methods that you have on file will be removed.

How to delete my card info on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.