Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to download Netflix, says it's not compatible with this iPad

Is IOS 9.3.5 the last update for the mini. I want to download Netflix how do I do this it just says its not compatible with this ipad. HELP!!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2019 1:20 PM

If you have the original iPad Mini, that iPad was released several years ago now and is too old, too under powered and not capable of running the 64 bit architecture required for the newer iOS levels. I don't believe if you've never had NetFlix before that they maintain an older version for iPads running such an old iOS version any longer. If this is something important to you, it's time for a newer iPad.

Sorry

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2019 1:20 PM in response to KatieJane01

If you have the original iPad Mini, that iPad was released several years ago now and is too old, too under powered and not capable of running the 64 bit architecture required for the newer iOS levels. I don't believe if you've never had NetFlix before that they maintain an older version for iPads running such an old iOS version any longer. If this is something important to you, it's time for a newer iPad.

Sorry

I want to download Netflix, says it's not compatible with this iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.