📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t Report A Problem

I had created this Apple ID about two weeks ago and have been using it since. Last Tuesday I made an In-App purchase that I wanted to report, but i was unable because of the message ‘You must use an Apple ID that has previously been used in iTunes Store. Sign in with a different Apple ID.’ that showed up after logging in to reprortaproblem.apple.com after clicking the link in my Invoice.

Why can’t i report a problem and what does it mean that my Apple ID hasn’t been used in iTunes Store?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 2:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 3:41 AM

Hm. This is super weird.

Please, contact Support directly for this issue.

5 replies

Can’t Report A Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.