Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging card even when I didn’t ask for a subscription

How do I stop the apps from charging my card still even when I cancelled the subscription

iPhone 8

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 6:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 16, 2019 6:56 AM

How did you cancel the subscription exactly? Did you cancel the subscription more than 24 hours before it was set to renew? If not, Apple advises it may still charge you.

Follow the steps here to verify the status of the subscription: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

And then, if correctly cancelled contact iTunes Billing for a refund: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 16, 2019 6:56 AM in response to katheryn97

How did you cancel the subscription exactly? Did you cancel the subscription more than 24 hours before it was set to renew? If not, Apple advises it may still charge you.

Follow the steps here to verify the status of the subscription: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

And then, if correctly cancelled contact iTunes Billing for a refund: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Charging card even when I didn’t ask for a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.