Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Taylor Swift Reputation Album

I've already bought Taylor Swift's Reputation album, I even pre-ordered it before it was released. But now on iTunes, it seems like I didn't buy it at all. It's not among the purchased ones and it offers me to buy it again. What's the reason for that?

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 7:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 10:26 AM

Are you signed into your Apple ID? See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support in case you've somehow managed to hide your purchase? Is there more than one version of the album, e.g. a special edition with bonus tracks? If so you could be looking at a different version from the one you bought.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 10:26 AM in response to nurbanuatis

Are you signed into your Apple ID? See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support in case you've somehow managed to hide your purchase? Is there more than one version of the album, e.g. a special edition with bonus tracks? If so you could be looking at a different version from the one you bought.

tt2

Taylor Swift Reputation Album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.