Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My Friends International

Does Find My friends work with friends in China

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 18, 2019 12:39 PM

Use the Find My Friends App and your Apple ID

If it's not already on your device, download the Find My Friends app.

Set up and use Find My Friends

After your friend agrees to share their location, you can see their location in a list or on a map in the Find My Friends app

Learn more about iCloud in China mainland

Learn about the changes to iCloud services in China mainland.

iCloud services in China mainland are now operated by Chinese internet services company Guizhou on the Cloud Big Data Industrial Development Co., Ltd., (GCBD). This allows us to continue to improve iCloud services in China mainland and comply with Chinese regulations.

iCloud services and all the data you store with iCloud, including photos, videos, documents, and backups, will be subject to the new terms and conditions of iCloud operated by GCBD.

If you are not a Chinese citizen residing in China mainland, you can edit the country or region setting of your Apple ID to reflect your current country or region and continue using iCloud under Apple's current terms and conditions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 18, 2019 12:39 PM in response to kenfromedgewater

Use the Find My Friends App and your Apple ID

If it's not already on your device, download the Find My Friends app.

Set up and use Find My Friends

After your friend agrees to share their location, you can see their location in a list or on a map in the Find My Friends app

Learn more about iCloud in China mainland

Learn about the changes to iCloud services in China mainland.

iCloud services in China mainland are now operated by Chinese internet services company Guizhou on the Cloud Big Data Industrial Development Co., Ltd., (GCBD). This allows us to continue to improve iCloud services in China mainland and comply with Chinese regulations.

iCloud services and all the data you store with iCloud, including photos, videos, documents, and backups, will be subject to the new terms and conditions of iCloud operated by GCBD.

If you are not a Chinese citizen residing in China mainland, you can edit the country or region setting of your Apple ID to reflect your current country or region and continue using iCloud under Apple's current terms and conditions.

Find My Friends International

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.