Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with payment

Hello, every month you take my money, and my bank write “Apple Music” but I don't have a music subscription. what is the charge for?

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 12:18 PM

Nobody on here is taking any money from you, we are fellow users, these are user forums.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found them (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if they aren't : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 19, 2019 12:18 PM in response to Alissonstar

Nobody on here is taking any money from you, we are fellow users, these are user forums.

If you've looked at the purchase histories of all iTunes accounts you have linked to the card and not found them (and checked iCloud storage upgrades) : See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

and if they aren't : About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

contact the card issuer

Problem with payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.