Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I installed Mojave on my 2012 MacBook Pro, and my machine is now completely bricked?

I installed Mojave on my 2012 MacBook Pro, and my machine is now completely bricked?

A couple of years ago I installed a SSD in my laptop. Up until I tried to install Mojave, my machine was working just fine. I installed Mojave and now my computer is bricked. I removed the drive and replaced it with a new SSD thinking that was the problem, but I am unable to install Mojave on that drive either. Both SSDs are still good. I don't know how to fix this, and I feel like I've tried everything. I can't get the laptop to boot, or even take a time machine backup. Everything is failing. This computer worked perfectly fine up until the day I installed Mojave.

MacBook

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 2:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 2:29 PM

If your Mac doesn't turn on or start up - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.