Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod touch repair

where can i get my ipod touch repaired

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 8:23 AM

Honestly? And I say this as a person that gets nothing from a sale, you should consider backing up your touch and purchasing a 7th gen touch. You’ll get iOS12 and be eligible for iOS13 and get a device with a longer life than repairing your 3rd gen.

There are links here that may help you find a store/repair location if you choose to go that route.

iPod Repair - Official Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 20, 2019 8:23 AM in response to Threefold27

Honestly? And I say this as a person that gets nothing from a sale, you should consider backing up your touch and purchasing a 7th gen touch. You’ll get iOS12 and be eligible for iOS13 and get a device with a longer life than repairing your 3rd gen.

There are links here that may help you find a store/repair location if you choose to go that route.

iPod Repair - Official Apple Support

Aug 20, 2019 7:25 AM in response to Threefold27

Help us help you. These are international forums and we have no indication from your text or your profile where you are. "Where" questions can't be effectively answered here without the community having a rough idea of your location. It does you no good if we recommend a litany of service providers who are all 4000 km from where you live.

Also it will help if you post what kind of problem needs a service provider. That will narrow the search.

ipod touch repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.