Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Undo function in iPad notes just won’t work

I lost 2 sets of information in Apple Notes, tried the shaking but no response! Very annoying. It’s an iPad how about a proper undo function key. The screen is way big enough. Besides shaking an iPad is just plain daft looking. It’s so big compared to an iPhone. Apple need to look into this post haste if Apple are trying to get people to think of their iPads as computers. So annoying, really! I have to go back and redo all the work after turning my iPhone to aeroplane mode so that the iPhone doesn’t update the note in question and I lose the work entirely. THE KEYBOARD IS BIG ENOUGH! That’s how annoyed I am. Half an hour lost.

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 19, 2019 11:22 PM

Just googled, won’t forget that one. Turning off shake to undo. My mistake by not looking hard enough. But you can understand that when a function (shaking) doesn’t work and looking at time wasted. Well I’m sure you can imagine. Thanks for your response.

Similar questions

3 replies

Undo function in iPad notes just won’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.