Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

JUST GOT A NEW IMAC THAT HAS MOJAVE OS CAN I REVERT IT TO SIERRA

Posted on Aug 20, 2019 11:46 AM

6 replies

Aug 20, 2019 12:08 PM in response to den.thed

OK, The reason I wanted to do that is that is what I was running on my old, 2013 imac. I just finished doing a migration from the old mac to the new one & I'm having a lot of problems. The main one, for now, is that when I click on an app in the dock it doesn't open a window but the app is marked in the dock that it is running! This has happened wth a couple of apps. In this case it is a program called Bean which is a text editing program. I've got other issues but let's take the one at a time.

Aug 20, 2019 12:49 PM in response to Harris Miller

About the only thing you can attempt is to install Parallels and see if you can install Sierra. This might work, however as you been well advised by very experienced members of this community, it simply is not possible to replace Mojave with an earlier version of Mac OS.

Your issue is not with Mojave, it may be due to installing older apps that need to be updated. Have you considered that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.