Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Personal Cash Flow Template for Numbers

Hello,

I am trying to find a simple Cash Flow Template that my mother can use on her iPad to keep track of her daily cash flow. I can't find anything! She does not want a budget, she wants a cash flow template. Any ideas? Many thanks!

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 6:21 AM

The Personal Budget template (at File > New in your menu( is really just a cash flow to which you can add budget "targets" if you want. It's often a real time-saver to start with a working template and just remove the parts you don't want. The Personal Budget template is a good one.

SG

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2019 6:21 AM in response to Oceanic11

The Personal Budget template (at File > New in your menu( is really just a cash flow to which you can add budget "targets" if you want. It's often a real time-saver to start with a working template and just remove the parts you don't want. The Personal Budget template is a good one.

SG

Aug 21, 2019 5:46 AM in response to Oceanic11

In Numbers you can make what ever you want. There is not a built-in cash flow template so you can use you favorite search engine to locate one or make one that suits her needs. If you describe what she wants, maybe we can help make one in this forum thread.

I know for my Aunt I have here store receipts in category envelopes, then we total them up once per month.

Personal Cash Flow Template for Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.