Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Potential phishing attack !

Hi,

"iTunes Store" sent me an email on 18/08/2019 saying that I bought

"App Store & iTunes Gift Cards Email Delivery" for 26.99 $ to be sent to ***

I never bought anything on iTunes Store and I don't know this ***

Are you aware of this email ? What should an do ?

Thanks,

Denis

An Apple customer (iPhone and Mac)

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 11:21 AM

You can report it to Apple if you want. See the following from Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To report a suspicious email, forward the message to Apple with complete header information. To forward the email: In macOS Mail, select the email and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu at the top of your computer screen. These email addresses are monitored by Apple, but you might not receive a reply to your report.

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2019 11:21 AM in response to tonoel

You can report it to Apple if you want. See the following from Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

To report a suspicious email, forward the message to Apple with complete header information. To forward the email: In macOS Mail, select the email and choose Forward As Attachment from the Message menu at the top of your computer screen. These email addresses are monitored by Apple, but you might not receive a reply to your report.

• If you receive what you believe to be a phishing email that's designed to look like it’s from Apple, please send it to reportphishing@apple.com.

Potential phishing attack !

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.