Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth connect

the gear keeps turning and turning, I've turned off my device, I've turned on location service.....I've tried everything and can't connect to Bluetooth speaker. My old iTouch works fine, new iTouch Gen 6 just won't connect......any suggestions???

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 11:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 12:28 PM

• If you mean the gear that's looking for new devices, have you utrned on the "make visible" in your target device?
  • If you mean the gear that has already found the device (or previously connected with it), try using the Forget This Device option (which can be found by clikcing on the i icon next to the specific device and then going through the procedure to find and connect to a new device.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2019 12:28 PM in response to diane1995NYC

• If you mean the gear that's looking for new devices, have you utrned on the "make visible" in your target device?
  • If you mean the gear that has already found the device (or previously connected with it), try using the Forget This Device option (which can be found by clikcing on the i icon next to the specific device and then going through the procedure to find and connect to a new device.

Bluetooth connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.