Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to use two displays, but I haven't got an 'Arrangement' tab with my 'Displays' screen

I'm trying to use two displays, but I haven't got an 'Arrangement' tab with my 'Displays' screen. I just have 'Display', 'Color', and 'Nightshift', where the 'Arrangement' tab should be. Is there a way to add this?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro Retina

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 6:51 PM

Two Monitors, A Full Screen Video, verify—

Navigate to  > System Preferences > Mission Control and check if Displays have separate Spaces is selected.

-----------------------------

Mirror 2 of 3 displays

Click the ? at the lower-right of the "Arrangement" tab of "Displays" system preference.

"To set up a combination of displays showing mirrored and extended desktop images, set up the three displays as an extended desktop, and then Option-drag a display icon onto another display icon to mirror the two displays."

--------------------------------

Try using extended desktop mode instead of mirror display mode. Mirror display also mirrors the display resolution. Extended desktop mode allows you to select the native resolution of the external display

Use external monitors with your Mac - Apple Support

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250077037

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 21, 2019 6:51 PM in response to Oakeshade

Two Monitors, A Full Screen Video, verify—

Navigate to  > System Preferences > Mission Control and check if Displays have separate Spaces is selected.

-----------------------------

Mirror 2 of 3 displays

Click the ? at the lower-right of the "Arrangement" tab of "Displays" system preference.

"To set up a combination of displays showing mirrored and extended desktop images, set up the three displays as an extended desktop, and then Option-drag a display icon onto another display icon to mirror the two displays."

--------------------------------

Try using extended desktop mode instead of mirror display mode. Mirror display also mirrors the display resolution. Extended desktop mode allows you to select the native resolution of the external display

Use external monitors with your Mac - Apple Support

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250077037

Trying to use two displays, but I haven't got an 'Arrangement' tab with my 'Displays' screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.