Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Songs not available

Why are some of my songs now saying "This song is not currently available in your country or region"??

Posted on Aug 21, 2019 11:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2019 4:26 PM

I've just copied a bunch of tracks I ripped from a CD to my iPhone 8, running iOS 13.1.3. When I try to play the tracks on my phone I get the message "This song is not available in your country or region". What the heck is going on? These aren't tracks I bought on iTunes, they're from a CD I ripped to iTunes. They play perfectly well on my PC.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2019 4:26 PM in response to rupeybee

I've just copied a bunch of tracks I ripped from a CD to my iPhone 8, running iOS 13.1.3. When I try to play the tracks on my phone I get the message "This song is not available in your country or region". What the heck is going on? These aren't tracks I bought on iTunes, they're from a CD I ripped to iTunes. They play perfectly well on my PC.

Nov 11, 2019 4:38 AM in response to doctortoc

This is hapenning from 2 days to now. I bought an album last saturday and I enjoyed it in my PC and iPhone. Today I tried to play my music again is saying is not availablein my iPhone because is not available in my country. What is wrong with this, APPLE? If it is not my country, why did you not stop it at shopping time. Come on!

Songs not available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.