Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change peyment methode

i want to change my payment methode with apple id balance not credit card how make this happen..?? Because right now I got email my i cloude will be downgrde to 5Gb

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 5:28 AM

Buy/redeem iTunes Gift cards to the account. Charges will be deducted from the account balance before the credit card is charged.

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email

Gift cards redeem

Gift Card - can’t redeem

3 replies

Aug 22, 2019 8:15 AM in response to galih0904

If you have a subscription, you must have a credit card on file even if you have enough account balance to pay the subscription. Charges will be deducted from the account balance before the credit card is charged.

Apple ID - If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

change peyment methode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.