Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

keyboard on ipar air 2 changes colors not all of it

Why does my keyboard change colors for example part will be green and some time part will

be red or pink not entire keyboard part. Halp Apple was not much help Told me to copy and past or do sPrint shot which I could not do. thank you ellen

Posted on Aug 22, 2019 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 25, 2019 6:31 PM

Ellen. This is a user to user forum. You have not only put your full name, but your email in your post, which is now available to literally thousands of other users. Never post anything personal about yourself in an online forum of other users.

I have asked the forum hosts to remove your name and email address for your safety.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 25, 2019 6:31 PM in response to ellen307

Ellen. This is a user to user forum. You have not only put your full name, but your email in your post, which is now available to literally thousands of other users. Never post anything personal about yourself in an online forum of other users.

I have asked the forum hosts to remove your name and email address for your safety.

Aug 25, 2019 6:32 PM in response to MichelPM

I called Apple to make app the tech said she would walk me thru it said ok need to less today my keyboard was doing pink

back ground once again I am getting frustrated with this I wouldhave prefered to have it looked at in person

Tech said she would take control of my ipad did few things but to make long story short still not working the way it should

not have pink, red or any other color in back ground of key board not the entire keyboard but good part needs to be addresses

thank you and Have a good day Ellen

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

keyboard on ipar air 2 changes colors not all of it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.