Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change iCloud ID of Mac? Remotely

The person wanting to change the iCloud ID to his account says he needs my password in order to log out. But I’m currently unavailable at the moment.. Is there a way I can remotely log out from the mac?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2019 2:35 AM

Is this a case where you've sold an iOS device to someone and it's still Activation Locked? You should be able to deal with this by removing the device from your list of devices in the 'Find My iPhone' section of the iCloud website. Please see

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2019 2:35 AM in response to Seses

Is this a case where you've sold an iOS device to someone and it's still Activation Locked? You should be able to deal with this by removing the device from your list of devices in the 'Find My iPhone' section of the iCloud website. Please see

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to change iCloud ID of Mac? Remotely

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.